In order to start your divorce, the California Superior Court requires that you not only submit a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, but that you also prepare and submit along with your Petition, a series of local and state documents (known as Judicial Council Forms).  Further, you are required to prepare and submit a number of "disclosure documents."  Some of the disclosure documents are filed with the court whereas others are not filed with the court, but they are served, along with the other documents, upon the opposing party. 

We prepare all of these initial documents so that you can get your case off on the right foot.  

Total Fee:  Call for quote

For more information, go to the "Lets Get Started" tab.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon